Pleased to see you on my blog. Cheers.......

I personally feel that everyone in this world store and nurture an internal treasure of knowledge and experiences, that forms the base for his character, behavior and personality. This rare treasure is generally not shared as this makes him vulnerable, But here is mine.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Walking in Zen, Sitting in Zen


One of my friends used to speak very high about Mr. Osho and his books on lifestyle. A close friend of him used to ridicule him for that. In fact, many said, Mr. Osho was a typical modern day saint, who was self centered and was having lot of fun. His books may not be adding any value and they are just time wasters.


I thought, let me have a look at it. I bought this one.

I knew Zen is a oriental word for meditation, tracendental peace, enlightment etc. I was trying to understand about them then.


As I went on reading, following myths are shattered within me... a) Zen books are boring, b) They are not fun to read. c) Ultimately a waste of time and d) Osho do not give real insights.


When most saints rely and enforce seriousness and discipline to reach god and enlightment, this fellow has chosen to give a "cool" approach to zen. I'm impressed.


Just take my verdict: "Just read on, you r no more the common man"


Note: Then after, I read few more books of Mr. Osho, But I could say, this one is the best and comprehensive (May be his master piece.).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

osho is such a wonderful person, who gave a new sphere to life.

Razigan said...

Thanx Sonal, I'm really glad that u have stepped into my blog...

These foot steps really give encouragement to make the blog more amusing.

Ab't Osho, His principles r really good and high. But everybody cannot understand them easily... It needs maturity of mind. The more the maturity, the more one can understand Osho.

Anonymous said...

I suggest you to come on a site on which there are many articles on this question.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. I can prove it.